Hybrid Cloud – when two worlds meet …
In a hybrid cloud environment, two or more clouds that remain distinct entities are bound together allowing you to have the freedom to deploy workloads in private and public clouds. As your computing needs or costs change, running a hybrid cloud model allows optimal flexibility and deployment options. It’s the best of both worlds.
Some applications are better off running in your private cloud,
Hybrid Cloud Management benefits
- Public cloud, private cloud and dedicated servers are combined and work together seamlessly as one platform.
- Focus on driving your business forward. Hybrid Cloud Management offers improved performance from each component without any human interference.
- Connecting dedicated or on-premises resources to cloud components reduces the overall IT cost by around 15 percent.
- By combining dedicated and cloud resources, businesses can address many security and compliance concerns. Place your secure customer data in a private dedicated infrastructure and use the high performance and scalability of the cloud for your other data.
- With access to vast public cloud resources, the ability to test new capabilities and technologies quickly and the chance to get to market faster without huge upfront investment, means your business is future proofed.