As seen through the eyes of our customers you are the leading man or woman for everything regarding Cloud, Automation and Orchestration. You help the customer and its teams to strive towards a better performing and more efficient IT environment.
You are one of the strong believers of the Cloud First strategy and as a Cloud Integration Consultant you’ll be orchestrating and automating various environments, based upon the modern platforms, frameworks and languages.
You are a real “Jedi”, always looking out for new adventures, but also looking out for the pitfalls along the way. Together with your fellow Jedi, the associate “Padawans” and the Architect “Master Yodas”, you keep balance in our Force.
From our end, we strongly believe in the principle “Any IT Service, on any platform, with only one click”. We try to free up the time of our customers, so they can focus on what is really important to them. By empowering the business to do what they do best, rather than performing the same task over and over again.
- As a Cloud Integration Consultant, we perceive you as a know-it-all. Everything you come across looks or seems more or less familiar to you. You will be focusing on the design, implementation and go-live for the projects you manage. You also have a great feeling of responsibility towards the associates in our team. You also know when it would be appropriate to involve or dispatch to one of the more junior, peer or senior team members.
- You analyze each Customer Case with “Deutsche Grundligkeit”, you implement the solutions with “Italian Temperament”, and you document everything with “Swiss Precision and Consistency”. To top it off, you remain calm in every situation like a true Scandinavian.
- Together with your colleagues, you are to be considered as an “infinite source of wisdom” in your field of expertise.
- You have a strong expertise with Cloud, Virtualization and Automation & Orchestration platforms. We don’t pay too much attention which tribe you belong to, as long as you are eager to share your knowledge and adapt to the business demand.
- Whenever you see a task, first reflex that comes to mind is “how can I automate this”
- “I’ll take it on and make it happen” is one of your favorite quotes. But as you know no two projects are the same, so you can adapt and transform yourself to make it happen in every situation
- “Motivated, Creative, Inspirational” would be the first 3 words your best friend tells us when we ask him or her to describe you.
- In a perfect world, you have some kind of bachelor or master IT degree, but we won’t just stick to the formal paper work, real life experience is equally valuable and passion is key.
- You live in Belgium, the Netherlands or Luxembourg.
- You know how a Private Cloud on-premise could be extended with a Public Cloud provider such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud. You have a feeling in how to spread the workloads over these environments.
- You talk a few scripting or programming languages, to automate IT environments. Which one you talk better, doesn’t really matter, we believe in the power of concept and adaptation over a hard commit.
- Knowing one or more Cloud Management Platforms and their strengths and pitfalls is a nice plus.
- Keeping up with the latest trends is a difficult task, but you handle this like a pro.
- Listening, questioning, double questioning aka "thinking out of the box with a focus towards solutions now and in the future", that’s what it’s all about.
- But most important of all, you are very eager to become the next Nuberian, to be added as a new node into our own “Nuberian Neural Network”.
Our offer to you
- A permanent job, in a fun team, driving an agile company with a clear vision put into practice.
- A personal development path, in order to boost your own career.
- A business standard “compensation and benefits” package, including a car, various extralegal benefits such as Hospitalization Plan and Pension Fund and a 40 hours week, resulting in 12 extra day of off-time.
- Regular company updates, so everybody knows how we are doing.
- Random happy “Fri-yays” and fun team events